- Business Loans / Lines of Credit
- Term Loans
- Business Letters of Credit
- Merchant Card Services
For more information or to schedule an apointment, contact Edward J. Gallagher, Senior Vice President / Chief Lending Officer NMLS ID#799000 at 610-933-2655 or email him.
We offer commercial mortgages for office, industrial, retail and multi-family real estate projects.
We assist companies finance all phases of development from land acquisition through construction, for both owner-occupied and investment properties. Phoenixville Federal Bank & Trust also provides financing for small tract residential builders.
- PHOENIX-EZ-LINE - a credit line designed for small businesses located within our service area who only want or need to borrow between $10,000 to $50,000
- Quick - approval turn-around time is 24 to 48 hours
- Easy - a quick app, 2 years tax returns, plus your credit score
- Cost-effective - No application fee. WSJ Prime Rate + 1.00% up to 3.00%, interest only, principal due at maturity (5 years)
- Real Estate Secured – for mid-sized to large businesses, with credit limits ranging from $10,000 to $2,500,000 and terms up to 7 years.
- Non-Real Estate Secured – for smaller to mid-sized businesses, with credit limits ranging from $10,000 to $2,500,000 and terms up to 5 years. Perfect for equipment financing.
We can help meet your short-term working capital needs. With a line of credit you can borrow funds (up to a pre-approved limit), repay the balance, and then borrow again as needed within an agreed upon period of time.
We can help the small business concern expand operations, finance new equipment or business improvements. A range of terms, usually from one to five years, is available. Longer terms are available depending on the useful life of the asset being purchased.
Substitutes the bank’s creditworthiness with that of the customer and represents an obligation by the bank to the beneficiary to:
- Repay money borrowed by or advanced to or for the applicant,
- Make payment on account of any indebtedness undertaken by the applicant, or
- Make payment on account of any default claimed by the beneficiary in the performance of an obligation or contract.