For more information or to schedule an apointment, contact Edward J. Gallagher, Senior Vice President / Chief Lending Officer NMLS ID#799000 at 610-933-2655 or email him.
We offer both owner-occupied and investment commercial mortgages for office, industrial, retail and multi-family real estate projects.
We assist companies in financing all phases of development from land acquisition through construction, for both owner-occupied and investment properties. Phoenixville Federal Bank & Trust also provides financing for small tract residential builders.
We offer both real estate and non-real estate secured term loans and lines of credit.
- permanent working capital for your business
- fixed rate and terms allow for budget certainty
- flexibility to allow for various types of financing needs
LINES OF CREDIT
- short-term working capital needs
- borrow only what you need up to a pre-approved limit
- flexibility to borrow funds again as repayment of principal balance occurs
Substitutes the bank’s creditworthiness with that of the customer and represents an obligation by the bank to the beneficiary to:
- Repay money borrowed by or advanced to or for the applicant,
- Make payment on account of any indebtedness undertaken by the applicant, or
- Make payment on account of any default claimed by the beneficiary in the performance of an obligation or contract.
We participate in SBA (Small Business Adminsitration) financing which provides alternative programs to traditional lending.