You have enough decisions to make... which financing option is best for your unique circumstances should not be one of them. Phoenixville Federal Bank & Trust takes pride in our personal banking approach and treats you as an individual, not a number. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff will help you navigate through the process, whether you are buying your first home, renovating your current home, or consolidating debt. Whatever your financial needs, we can help. Call 610-933-1000 today.
- First Front Door Program
- Home Equity Loans / Lines of Credit
- Automobile / Truck / RV
- Personal Loans
- Current Rates
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Allen R. Kramer, Senior Vice President / Manager Retail Lending NMLS ID#493972 at 610-933-1000 or email him.
Every home buyer has different financial needs. Whether you’re in the market for your first home or looking to build that dream retirement home, we have the mortgage you need. We also provide that personal touch by customizing a plan to meet your specific needs.
Our “Prequal” program allows you to qualify your debt service ability and credit worthiness BEFORE you shop for a house. Our mortgage experts can easily guide you through the sometimes complicated, confusing process of home mortgages.
- Know how much house you can afford upfront
- Look for your dream house with confidence
- Have negotiating power
- Easy transition from pre-qualification to settlement
- Always competitive rates
We offer fixed interest rates with terms up to 30 years.
Buying your first home? Get up to $5,000 towards down payment and closing costs!
Through the First Front Door (FFD) program, qualified homebuyers can receive a 3-to-1 matching contribution from Phoenixville Federal, a participating FFD lender. That means that for every $1 you contribute, you can receive $3 in grant assistance, up to a maximum of $5,000.
To be eligible you must:
- Be a first-time homebuyer (you have not owned a home in the past three years, or owned only as a married person and are now single)
- Have an income at or below 80 percent of the area median income
- Be willing to complete four hours of homeownership counseling
Additional qualifications may apply.
For more information contact a Lending specialist at 610-933-1000.
Our single settlement construction/permanent loan for new homes saves the settlement costs of two closings.
Turn the equity in your home into cash for college tuition, a vacation home, overdraft protection, debt consolidation, remodeling, or any of your other needs. Based on your home's equity, the cash sum may be large or small and the interest paid may be tax deductible. Consult a tax advisor regarding the deductibility of interest.
- Loans: Terms 12 to 240 months; fixed interest rate for the life of the loan
- Lines: Open-end line of credit accessed by a check. Terms – 15 year draw with a 15 year payback. Variable interest rate based on Prime Rate
With terms up to 48 months on new and 36 months on used, anytime is a good time to buy that sensible vehicle or a sporty convertible. Let us help!
With terms from 12 to 36 months, and no collateral needed, it's the perfect answer to short-term borrowing for any of life's unexpected purchases.