Personal Lending with Phoenixville Federal Bank & Trust
We have the funds to help you accomplish your dreams, aspirations, and life goals – just tell us what you need.
As your community bank, we’re not just here to provide financial services. We’re here to build a stronger future for you and your community. With our rich history of exceptional service and competitive rates, Phoenixville Federal is a trusted partner when it comes to personal lending. We offer an array of financial solutions tailored to meet your personal financial goals.
Lending Solutions: Your Path to Financial Freedom
Life is full of opportunities and challenges. Whether you’re buying your first home, renovating your current one, consolidating debt, or you are in need of funds for personal projects, Phoenixville Federal is here to make it happen.
As the cornerstone of homeownership, we offer competitive rates and personalized service. Our hometown mortgage experts walk you through the process, from prequalification to settlement.
With Phoenixville Federal Bank & Trust, you will:
- Know Your Affordability: Get a clear understanding of how much house you can afford upfront.
- Confidently Search for Your Home: With prequalification and a professional mortgage expert in your corner, you can confidently start your search.
- Acquire Negotiating Power: Develop the negotiating power to secure the best deal for your new home.
- Get a Seamless Transition: Easily transition from prequalification to settlement, reducing stress throughout the home-buying process.
Our community bank offers fixed interest rates with terms up to 30 years and financing up to 95% of home purchases.
Residential Mortgage Rate Drop Advantage Program
Phoenixville Federal borrowers can take advantage of lower interest rates in the future without the hassle of going through the entire refinancing process.
Current residential mortgage customers can take advantage of lower loan rates, subject to the below criteria:
- Available for existing PFB&T residential fixed rate mortgages only (not for fixed-rate home equity loans)
- No cash out
- Must stay within the same term program as the existing residential mortgage
- It’s simple, below is a short list of requirements:
- Existing residential mortgage must be current with no delinquencies within the past twelve months.
- Payment and deposit (if applicable) history will be reviewed.
- Property search will be completed.
- A soft credit inquiry from the credit bureaus will be pulled to verify satisfactory credit scores.
- Principal and Interest (P&I) payment is adjusted based on the remaining balance and term of the existing residential mortgage loan.
- Current market rates for current term are available at phoenixfed.com.
- Fee of 0.50% of balance with a minimum fee of $2,000.00
- No appraisal requirement
- If property is located in a Special Flood Hazard Area (SFHA), the bank will provide a written notice to the borrower.
- 40% Debt-to-Income (DTI) Ratio
- 700 Minimum Credit Score
Borrower(s) must request the program, in writing, acknowledging in the request that a Fee of 0.50% of balance with a minimum fee of $2,000.00 is applicable for this program.
New Construction Loans
Building your home instead of buying it? Our single-settlement construction to permanent loan saves you the settlement costs of two closings.
Please call or email Retail Lending for more information at 610-933-1000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Home Equity Loans
Your home holds untapped potential, and Phoenixville Federal helps you unlock it. Whether you’re considering college tuition, a vacation home, overdraft protection, debt consolidation, or a home renovation, our Home Equity Loan (Heloan) can help make your dreams become a reality. Choose from flexible terms ranging from 12 to 240 months, featuring a fixed interest rate and principal & interest payment for the life of the loan.
Home Equity Line of Credit
Your home holds untapped potential, and Phoenixville Federal helps you unlock it. Whether you’re considering college tuition, a vacation home, overdraft protection, debt consolidation, or a home renovation, our line of credit (HELOC) can help make your dreams become a reality. Draw period of 15 years, with an interest-only payment, and thereafter a principal + interest repayment period of 15 years. Interest rate is variable for the life of the loan.
More Than Banking: Your Community Partner
At Phoenixville Federal Bank & Trust, we continually give back to local organizations that make Chester County and Montgomery County a better place to live.
Let's Begin Your Financial Journey
Ready to explore your personal loan options? Contact us today to schedule an appointment with Allen R. Kramer, Senior Vice President, Chief Lending Officer, and Retail Lending Expert, who is ready to help you on your path to financial freedom.